Recorded ZOOM Class Video Links. To purchase follow the step below.
To purchase a video link follow these steps.
- Choose a video recording.
- Click the “Buy Now” button. Each video is $5.00.
- Note the video you want.
- I will automatically get a note of your purchase and I will email you the link.
Zoom video recordings from 2020
- April 10 “Therapeutics” – Deep stretching and myofascial release with tennis balls. We will also use breath work, yin stretching and meditation to release even more tension in the body. You will need 2 tennis balls, 2 blocks, a strap and a blanket.
- April 7 “Chair Yoga” In this class we will utilize the chair to work on strength, alignment and balance.
- April 4 “Slow Flow Yoga & Meditation” Slow flow yoga allowing space in each pose to breathe and get deeper into the mindset and the physicality of the poses. We will open practice with a mediation, have a longer Savasana and end with a meditation.
- March 31 “Being Present” Zoom Yoga “Being Present”- flow with Sun Salute A and grounding standing poses. Modifications will be given. I recommend 2 blocks and a yoga strap.
- March 28 “Yin Yang” Yoga Yin and Yang practice. We will begin with a warm up of Slow Flow and then move right into Yin yoga. Yin Yoga is a practice of stillness as we hold poses that stretch the body deeply. I recommend 2 blocks and a yoga strap.
- March 24 “Happy Hips” Zoom Yoga “Happy Hips”- strengthen and stretch your hips and psoas. I recommend a yoga block and a yoga strap.
- March 21 Zoom Yoga Slow Flow yoga- a slow moving flow class with a little longer holds in the poses.
- March 17 Zoom Yoga Core strengthening, balance poses and pigeon. Our affirmation is “I am safe. I am healthy. I am calm.”
- Zoom Yoga March 3 Surrender with Child’s Pose. Gentle yoga with stretching and relaxation.
Yoga DVD’s from 2015-2017
Toni’s Yoga DVD’s- $5.00 each (with shipping add an extra $7.00). I can put my videos on a flash drive that can be plugged into a Smart TV or a computer. Price varies so contact me for more information.
Please use the contact information to place your order.
DVD 1- Standing poses and core work- Breaks down standing poses and focuses on alignment, plus an AB workout.
DVD 2- Wall poses and balance- Uses the wall for alignment of poses and balance. (Can be done without a wall too)
DVD 3- Buddha & Sun Salute A- Breaks down Sun A and uses Buddha pose to build leg strength.
DVD 4- Relax & Rejuvenate- A yummy relaxing sequence with stretching, restorative poses and guided relaxation.
DVD 5- 30 Min Flow- Vinyasa flow with standing poses. Great when you only have a short amount time.
DVD 6- Chair Yoga- Use a chair for proper alignment and stability.
DVD 7- Yin Yoga- A practice of stillness and mindfulness as we hold stretches long periods of time.