Click here for a FREE sample class.
June Yoga Challenge : 4 live Classes for $20.00!
- Classes schedule:
- Tuesday’s at 8:30am : 6/2 and 6/9
- Saturday’s at 8:30am : 6/6 and 6/13
- I would love for you to attend all 4 live classes, but no worries if you can’t make them all. You can still pay the $20.00 and come to however many classes you can. It’s a great deal!
- To sign up click the PayPal button below.
- Choose the 4 for $20.00 option and you are set for the challenge.
- Can’t commit? You can opt to pay per class- $7.00 drop in. Click the drop down window to pay per class. Please make sure to put how many classes you want to take and the class date(s).
Previously Recorded Video Links: $6.00 each class. To purchase click the link with the date of the class and you will be directed to PayPal. Once I receive an email from PayPal that you have paid I will email you the recorded video link .
- April 10 “Therapeutics” – Deep stretching and myofascial release with tennis balls. We will also use breath work, yin stretching and meditation to release even more tension in the body. You will need 2 tennis balls, 2 blocks, a strap and a blanket.
- April 7 “Chair Yoga” In this class we will utilize the chair to work on strength, alignment and balance.
- April 4 “Slow Flow Yoga & Meditation” Slow flow yoga allowing space in each pose to breathe and get deeper into the mindset and the physicality of the poses. We will open practice with a mediation, have a longer Savasana and end with a meditation.
- March 31 “Being Present” Zoom Yoga “Being Present”- flow with Sun Salute A and grounding standing poses. Modifications will be given. I recommend 2 blocks and a yoga strap.
- March 28 “Yin Yang” Yoga Yin and Yang practice. We will begin with a warm up of Slow Flow and then move right into Yin yoga. Yin Yoga is a practice of stillness as we hold poses that stretch the body deeply. I recommend 2 blocks and a yoga strap.
- March 24 “Happy Hips” Zoom Yoga “Happy Hips”- strengthen and stretch your hips and psoas. I recommend a yoga block and a yoga strap.
- March 21 Zoom Yoga Slow Flow yoga- a slow moving flow class with a little longer holds in the poses.
- March 17 Zoom Yoga Core strengthening, balance poses and pigeon. Our affirmation is “I am safe. I am healthy. I am calm.”
- Zoom Yoga March 3 Surrender with Child’s Pose. Gentle yoga with stretching and relaxation.