This is my new favorite treat! This pudding is very easy to make. Just be sure to use a whisk and stir the entire time. You can find So Delicious Chocolate Coconut Milk at Sprouts and Whole Foods. This chocolate coconut milk is seriously yummy! I use it in my coffee when I am craving a mocha coffee!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons natural cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups So Delicious® Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Milk Beverage
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk beverage, cocoa powder and chocolate chips, and cook (while whisking) until the chips have melted into the milk beverage.
- Once the chips have melted, pour in the dry ingredients and continue whisking until the pudding begins to boil.
- Turn the heat down to low, and stir until the pudding thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla, and pour the pudding into individual serving cups.
- Serve warm or chilled. The pudding will thicken as it cools.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin