Sometimes at the end of our busy day we find ourselves wound up and full of tension. To relax and unwind at the end your day try this relaxation pose.
- Start by finding a comfortable spot to lie down.
- Place a rolled up towel under your neck and lie back with your knees bent.
- Place the heel of your hands just above your eyebrows and close your eyes.
- Take a deep breath in and exhale long and slow. Pause with an easy breath.
- Repeat the breath work 5 times.
- Remove your hands and just rest here a few minutes. Allow your breath to be effortless.
- Embrace the peacefulness!